home > action > Petitions
Sign Online Petitions
- Peace and Justice for Gujarat
- Petition to Stop Corporate Sponsorship of IDRF
- Against all bestial forms of sexual violence against Gujarat's Muslim girls (including minors) and women
Urgent Request for Condemnation of Violence in Gujarat to the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights
From the Forum against Oppression of Women, May 31, 2002
It is imperative that international agencies, especially the United Nations, take an unequivocal stand in condemning the violence in Gujarat, and the government that has allowed it to take place. Through media reports, we understand that your office has recently withdrawn its intention to issue a statement condemning the violent atrocities and human rights violations committed in Gujarat (Asian Age, 7 May 2002) as a result of pressure from the Indian government. We hope these reports are baseless; it will be extremely disappointing to learn that the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights will not make a public statement on these grievous crimes.
- UN Human Rights Commission and the International Court of Justice
We request that the UN Human Rights Commission and the recently constituted International Criminal Court take steps to bring the Gujarat Chief Minister, Narendra Modi, to trial. More..
- In Solidarity with the Women of Gujarat
We the Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Jain and all other women of all the faiths that call India home demand an immediate apology from the Defense Minister. Failing which we demand his ouster from the government. We cannot trust such a regressive and insensitive individual with our personal and national security. More..
- Petition Condemning Violence Against Women in the Gujarat Massacres in India
We, the undersigned, hereby strongly condemn the systematic and brutal acts of “ethnic cleansing” perpetrated by Hindu fundamentalist groups and state functionaries on Muslim women and their families during the recent communal riots in the Indian state of Gujarat, and demand immediate justice and response. More..
- Punish the Guilty of Gujarat Genocide
Call for a National Campaign For Defence of the Indian Constitution
- Protest Gujarat Government's Behavior During Communal Riots